So, my mother left couple days ago...I am HOPING and praying she has no idea.
My mom is really talented with flowers...and she wanted to do the flowers for my wedding(whenever it "happened"). BUT I am not doing REAL flowers, I am doing paper flowers...she helped me make them while she was here. I hope that is ok with you mom. You did help me make them! :)
So I just got off the phone with the cake people...that's all set!
Got my confirmation e-mail from the hair and make-up people.
Talking to the Rainbow Lodge about food and drink.
Matt is taking care of picture stuff...
I need to confirm with the JOP
Almost done with everything!
I am hoping Matt can leave work early today so we can finalize our wedding clothes. We still have A LOT of details to iron out...but I know it will all work out exactly how it is supposed to.
So really the only people that know we are getting married are the people involved in making it happen so I have heard:
"So...does the groom know its a wedding?"-hair people
"...are you doing this because you are afraid your family is going to object?"-personal trainer
i've heard variations of those things from different people...
I HAVEN'T HEARD "...oh are you preggers?" which is good...BECAUSE I'M NOT and neither is Matt.
9 more days!!!
But I love Konrad so much...I really am going to be sad to give it up. But i'm leaving it for an amazing reason. I wonder how Matt would feel about being a Konrad...hmmm I'll ask him tonight and see how that goes over.
No comments:
Post a Comment