Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I just wanna be your everything

So my mom comes in tomorrow...I've hidden everything "wedding realted" I THINK.  The rings are hidden...anything I've ever written wedding ideas on are hidden.  My dress...kinnda hidden.  I am pretty sure mom isn't going to be going through my closet.  So I am safe there. 

Oh yeah, I bought a new dress!!  I like it much better.  Now I am on the hunt of blue shoes.  I bought some slippers to dye...but I am too scared they will bleed on my new dress...so I think i'll be just trying to find some blue shoes. 

I want like that Tiffany's blue...do you know how hard it is to find blue shoes!??   Have mercy.

I bought this reallllly cool thing for people to sign instead of a guest book!!!  And I bought a faux-gardenia for my hair off etsy.com.  Love that place!!  It is a really good place for unique wedding stuff. 



Matt's outfit I think is coming along...he needs a tie?  Maybe some shoes?   I have no idea...I don't think he has any idea.  But he is wearing a cool button-up white shirt!  And a sweeeeet coat. 

I finally got a letter from the Justice of the Peace guy...I need to call him back and tell him we want him!!!  Annnnddd I got an email from some hair and makeup people.  I am super excited about that because I was soooo worried I wasn't going to find anyone. 

Lindsay Calvert posted something on FB today asking for makeup places...and I soo wanted to tell her about my peoples...butttt I guess i'll just wait.  Hope they do a good job.  I am still trying to decide on a hairstyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment