Wednesday, June 15, 2011

my heart was wrapped up in clovers the night I looked at you

A couple of weekends ago he and I decide to go look at rings.  We had looked online and done our 4 Cs research...but there was still a lot to figure out.

We went to a place in the mall and really didn't see anything that "struck our fancy"

I have gone back in forth with wanting an Emerald cut diamond and round cut.  I was POSITIVE I wanted Emerald cut.  I was soon to find out the down-sides of the Emerald cut.  (expensive, you can see right through it, 1-carat does not look very big hehe)

After learning all that I was so lost on picking a ring.

The next morning, I woke up and realized...It doesn't matter.  At the end of the day, I want to marry HIM...annndddd that's pretty much all I care about.  Once I figured that out, the rest has been a little easy.

So this past weekend...June 12th 2010.  We went to a jewelery store to look at rings. 

He and I went back a forth with what we liked and didn't like on our way up the elevator:
-No halos
-no channels*sp
-no princess cut
-no baskets
-side stones or solitaires only

We looked at 2 cases and FOUND IT.  Well..sort-of. 
I was looking at a solitaire and He found one he liked better.  Once I saw the one he picked, I fell in love.  Honestly, I fell in love with him again...but of course I loved the ring.  (Something about a man picking out a ring...mmmhmm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment