Sunday, June 26, 2011

you are the only one...my everything...and for you this song I sing

 So, we have set a date!  July 30th.  Well...we set it in hopes that Amy and Barry could come.  So Matt called them first, to see if they could make it.  (Sorry Amy...I know it wasn't the BEST time. )  The date was the most FRUSTRATING thing to set.  OMG 

I really wanted to do it when everyone was out of school...lol...meaning...me, Amy, Scott, Louby and Chele.  And we didn't want it toooo close to the grand wedding happening in October...so yeah.

Anyway, so now that the date is kinnda figured out.  Tomorrow I am calling a couple places in Houston to see if they have availabilities on that day/night.  Whatever might be open.  There is this one place I am realllllly hoping for.  I will post more tomorrow when I find out the details. 

Wish me luck....oh wait...

 ******

ALSO...he called my dad tonight to ask his permission to marry me.  (I was at the grocery store when he did this) 

When I come home, I say "did you get a hold of anyone?"  he nods yes.

He is playing a video game so of course...no talking occurs.  AND I am on pins and needles to know the details.  Finally after lots of "tell me"s and "what happened"s I say "please pause the game and tell me!"

"He just said, I asked...he said yes...your mom said yes...that's it...its private...that's all you need to know"

GRRRRRRRRR

So now I have to wait until the day of the wedding to find out!!!!  Hoping the dad can remember...
(you better remember dad...cause I wanna hear it over and over again)

ps:  I am on theknot.com...and I made a to-do list...I have 61 things to do...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA 

let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment